LTC recently wrapped up testing in Nevada with Malcolm Drilling, and in Oklahoma with PTM Engineered Foundation Construction. We are currently busy in South Florida with Keller North America on multiple projects.
We are planning to attend the following events in 2022. We hope to see you there!
- SuperPile 2022, June 15–17, 2022 – St. Louis, Missouri – Jon Sinnreich is schedule to present “A Discussion of Back-Calculated Rigidity Methods for Deep Foundation Load Testing”
- ASCE Florida Section Annual Conference, July 14-15, 2022 – Orlando, Florida – Jon Sinnreich is scheduled to present “Possible Pitfalls in Bi-Directional Static Load Testing”
- StressWave 2022, September 20-23, 2022 – Rotterdam, Netherlands – Jon Sinnreich is scheduled to present “Utilizing Strain Gages to Estimate Lateral Load Test Displacement Vs. Depth”
- DFI 47th Annual Conference, October 4–7, 2022 – National Harbor, Maryland – Robert Simpson is not going to miss his 3rd one in 25 years!
- STGEC 2022, October 17-20, 2022 – Daytona Beach, FL – Hopefully the whole senior LTC team will be there. We always say that.